Our website address is: https://cynthiaweirr.com.
While you’re going through some posts on this website, you may come across affiliate links. These are links to products and services that we recommend.
When you click on these links and make purchases, we may receive a small commission. However, this does not impact our reviews and recommendations, and it NEVER results in additional charges to you.
There will also be no increase in the cost of the product you’re purchasing. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Cynthia Weirr is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
All content found on the cynthiaweirr.com website, including text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately. Your reliance on any information provided by cynthiaweirr.com writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Cynthia Weirr is solely at your own risk.
This website may contain health-related materials or discussions regarding sexually explicit disease conditions. If you find these materials offensive, you may choose to disregard those content.
This website and its content are provided on an “as is” basis.
Links to educational content not created by Cynthia Weirr are taken at your own risk. Cynthia Weirr is not responsible for the claims of external websites.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cynthia Weirr’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cynthia Weirr’s website.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cynthia Weirr at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Cynthia Weirr’s web site are provided “as is”. Cynthia Weirr makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cynthia Weirr does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Our content and products are for informational purposes only. Cynthia Weirr does NOT provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
In no event shall Cynthia Weirr or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cynthia Weirr’s Internet site, even if Cynthia Weirr or a Cynthia Weirr authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cynthia Weirr’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cynthia Weirr does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cynthia Weirr may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cynthia Weirr does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cynthia Weirr has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cynthia Weirr of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cynthia Weirr’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order
to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Third-party use of personal information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to do so. Additionally, we may third-party service providers to service various aspects of our website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
We currently use the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – This service tracks our usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on our website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.